Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ευχαριστω

– properly, acknowledging that "God's grace works well," i.e. for our eternal gain and His glory; to give thanks – literally, "thankful for God's good grace."

An attitude of gratitude, I've heard that phrase a lot in life...I'm ready to apply it! Seriously... how hard can it be? I am so blessed in my life. I know that. I think it's just time to start to write it down. Last night Hudson and his friend were writing a "Bucket List" I started to find myself putting in my own "two bits" here and there.Then I thought "Get your OWN Bucket List!!" No, wait! That was Hudson saying that! Teehee!!

So...Here it is:

  1. Study Abroad(yes, you read this right!!)Not sure what I will study,but it's on the list!
  2. Go on a long term mission in a foreign country
  3. Make a difference
  4. Take a cooking class in Italy
  5. Rent a Villa with all my friends & their families(somewhere warm)
  6. Practice random acts of Kindness
  7. Complete a marathon
  8. Take my daughter on a special Girls only trip!
  9. Sip a latte in a cafe in Paris while people watching
  10. Drink a Tahiti treat with my honey IN Tahiti
  11. Take each of my children on a missions trip
  12. Finish my schooling so I can volunteer at a clinic in Africa
So, as I finished my list last night I thought...This is going to be hard not watching these come to fruition like, RIGHT NOW!! (I'm kind of impatient) so... that's where the Attitude of Gratitude came in!!! I'll start by thanking God Daily for my Blessings,answered prayers,and so on...I'm Daring Myself to "LIVE A FULL LIFE RIGHT WHERE I AM!!!!" ~Amen.

No comments: