Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gratitude


Today I am thankful for... Jesus who is in me. I am no match for Life vs. Diane. Thank you God that You are my source of Strength and Hope, and I know that in You, I can put my trust.

Thank-you for Giving me a heart of Worship!!! I live to Praise you, I love You Praise you!! I giggle when I think of my heart and how I believe you've exchanged it with a mini drum set!:)

I'm thankful there are so many scriptures in the Bible that prove that I'm not a loony!!!

To name a few of my favorites...
Psalm 95:2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.
Psalm 96:1 Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord all the earth
Psalm 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalm 103!!! Wowzers! Amazing!! you'll have to look it up!!
Psalm 86:I will praise you, O Lord my God,with all my heart;I will glorify your name forever.
Psalm 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
~Amen.

No comments: